Gingerbread Crafts

Gingerbread Crafts
Time for tea.

Friday 30 December 2011

Feeling better.

Feeling so much better today, not so blat. I don't know what it is about this time of year, usually between Christmas and New Year I feel this way, it didn't help that Hubby and I had a blowout on Christmas Eve that really left me stewing.

Nor the fact that my Niece's Husband has spent Christmas in hospital and won't be out til after the New Year. He is susceptable to collasped lungs, apparently due to his body shape, and they weren't able to keep it inflated so he had surgery on Wednesday. My Niece has 3 children, another on the way so is pretty much at wit's end and can do with all the prayers and healing she can get. Please if anyone actually reads this, we'd really appreciate prayers and healing sent to her. Her name is Melissa, her husband is Michael and their children are Chloe, Ethan and Emilia.

I helped look after the children on Wednesday after not seeing them for a few months, when I saw my niece I was surprised at the size of her bump, seeing as I had only heard the news not long before Christmas. I patted her stomach and she looked at me and told me that I knew before anyone else did. I asked how and she said that at her daughter's birthday I had given her a hug and patted her stomach. Vaguely remember doing it. For her previous pregancy she blamed me as well. We had a healing session over the phone in which I envisaged Archangel Michael pulling out a huge sword from her back, that had it's tip embedded in her womb and told her not to be surprised if she fell pregnant soon. She told me that they had taken precautions so not possible, yeah right - less than a week later Emilia was concieved.

Melissa always wanted 4 children but didn't think they would be so close together, had planned for a little more time between the last 3.

Plans don't always follow the path we have chosen, they take us into the unknown, sometimes through hardships, it's a real learning curve. My niece doesn't think she is very strong but her enduring what she has gone through is proving to me at least that she is strong - now I have to get her to believe that. With the help of the Angels I know we can.

Even my plans didn't go as planned - this post was supposed to be about the gifts I made for Christmas - ahh well maybe next time.

Peace and love.

I've actually finished this feeling much better and with a smile on my face. Actually want to share something, the last 2 days at work we had a 30% sale on and were pretty rushed. On Tuesday we made record sales, usually at these times you tend work like a robot, teeth gritted just trying to get through the day. A customer I had told me that I was the happiest, most smilingest salesperson she had seen that day. That made me smile even more, even now.

No comments: