Gingerbread Crafts

Gingerbread Crafts
Time for tea.

Friday 21 January 2011

Went out today and as pretty much is normal found myself at 2 book stores. At the first one I bought Easy Garden Projects to make, build and Grow and Outdoor Kids both were on special but because I spent close to $20 the offer to buy other books at just $7 was made. I chose Auras and Chakras, Magnet Therapy and The Search for the South Pole. 5 books for $40 not too shabby. Then went on to another bookshop, bought Art of Abundance, Angel Words and Book of Angels plus I finally found a jewelled book mark with my initial. Spent $45. Yes I spent $85 but they are all books that I will read and refer to more than once.

Tomorrow is my Birthday and we are going into Sydney for a tall ship cruise and BBQ lunch around the harbour. I bought the tickets for the family for Christmas and booked them for my birthday. Was having a conversation with my son the other day, he was lamenting the fact that the new season of Chuck was starting on Saturday and asking why I couldn't have booked it for Sunday instead. We spent about 10 minutes talking about it and my birthday was mentioned by both parties several times The conversations was bought to a hilarious conclusion when my son suddenly yelled "OMG, your Birthday is on Saturday!!!". I cracked up and he then clicked that it was what we had been talking about.

No comments: