Gingerbread Crafts

Gingerbread Crafts
Time for tea.

Saturday 1 May 2010

It's Saturday night and I'm home alone, how pathetic is that? I got a call from my husband while I was driving home from work to say that they were going to the movies, that they would be gone by the time I got home - didn't even get asked if I wanted to meet them there.

I did go over to a friend's house to drop a plate off, he and his girlfriend were having a glass of bubbly and asked me if I'd like to join them - didn't want to intrude on their date night so came home.

It's not as though I have nothing to do here, the family have left me all the housework to do, wasn't that nice of them? So nice to think that they thought I'd like to come home after a hard day at work and relax by cleaning up after them.

1 comment:

white_lilly said...

I think you should have had a long hot bubble bath with scented candles with maybe some light refreshemnt to sip on while you soaked the time away :)