Gingerbread Crafts

Gingerbread Crafts
Time for tea.

Saturday 24 April 2010

Overkill?

My husband usually drives his work van but today he had to use my car. I laid claim to being able to call it MINE due to the fact that I was the first to drive it, his claim that the rego in his name, the loan is in his name and his personalised plates are on it just doesn't hold water. She's mine and I named her Lucy.

He had to use her as he was asked to pick up a couple of the players, there are only 3 seats in the van. I made him cover the seats with towels and the carpet with garbage bags as I didn't want grubby, sweaty teenagers and their soccer boots soiling her clean interior.

She already needs a vacuum, there's some dried grass on the floor of the driver and passenger side, husband asked me who I had in the passenger side, blaming me of course - pointed out that he has been the only one to drive with passengers so far. Checked her first thing in the morning and used the hose to spray off bird poop easy to do while the car was covered in dew, better than leaving it to dry. Apparently husband did it too. Last night I purposely parked it further down the driveway so it was not under the tree, husband drove it later and parked it back under the tree.

It didn't take long to get the odometer up to 100, it was on 15 kilometres when we got it and it clicked over to the 100 mark just as I parked at work the next day.

No comments: