Gingerbread Crafts

Gingerbread Crafts
Time for tea.

Friday 10 June 2011


It's stocktake time again, I got the tablecloth area and spent most of my time counting hundreds of fabric napkins, tablecloths and hundreds of cushion covers. Tomorrow if the store isn't too busy I can look forward to more tablecloths and thousands of napkins. If I had of known this when unpacking last week I would have kept most of them sewn together in dozen lots.

Was ready for a cup of tea when I got home and why not add some predinner dessert? On special china too, Spode no less and better than just any Spode, free Spode. A fringe benefit from work, the boss wanted to clear out mismatched china and sets missing items, he told us to choose what we wanted. This set was missing a plate and saucer, I also got a bonus tea cup. It made the supermarket custard tart taste that little bit better. Apparently my husband went shopping hungry.

No comments: