Gingerbread Crafts

Gingerbread Crafts
Time for tea.

Sunday 22 May 2011

The Medieval Fayre was good, we took my Mother-in -law, it was her birthday today. I was a bit concious of how much time I spent at demonstrations so as not have her standing around too long, she's not been well and has a bad back. We did have a nice cup of tea, made from my new pump Thermos, choc chip cookies and jam donuts. Watched a little jousting from a distance, as well as some sword play, listened to music and a pipe band. MIL was happy to listen to and watch the pipe band, she is Scottish and of the Douglas Clan, the band were dressed in Douglas Tartan.




After that it was back to the In laws place for a couple of hours then my daughter and I went to Kmart on the way home. I bought a cardigan I already have, it's such a comfortable one but I don't need 2 the same colour so I am going to try dying it. Also decided to dye something else, my hair. Tossed up as to which colour to use, settled on a dark blonde. I put it to use when I got home, it's not that much different from my natural colour, but it covered the grey nicely.

No comments: