Gingerbread Crafts

Gingerbread Crafts
Time for tea.

Saturday 27 March 2010

Happy Birthday Thomas.

Yesterday was my son Thomas' birthday, he turned 15. I of course had to work, but he had school and then went to soccer with my husband. I felt so guilty about not seeing him, he was asleep when I left and gone when I got home, they didn't get home until close to 11. I did greet him at the door with lots of kisses - on the cheek of course. He didn't get his presents until he got back, husband left them for me to wrap. He got a couple of xbox games, a tshirt and a mobile phone. He had wanted one for his 14th but then changed his mind, but asked for one this year. He's going out more often now and the phone will enable us to keep tabs on him. It's a prepaid one so there won't be any huge bills, he can text us for free, we can call him for free. He has been told it's only for emergencies and receiving calls on. He is very level headed and I know will be responsible with it. His sister was the same, she doesn't make calls in fact I would beg her to use up her credit before time ran out.

I finally made a trip to the Doctor's this week, I've been hobbling around with a sore heel for months, it comes and goes, is worse when I get up from sitting and going down stairs, didn't help that I smashed it on a chunk of concrete either. I already worked out part of the problem, judging by the large mass at the back of my heel, a bone spur but I also have calcified tendinitis of the Achilles tendon. I snuck a look at the xray results seeing as I can't get back to the Dr until Monday. I was glad it wasn't broken from the concrete incident.

Going to get the car looked at this week, it's getting worse, stalling on me and we still need it for a few more weeks as well as it being up for rego at the beginning of April. Going to try to get a 3 month rego on it and then use it for trade-in.

No comments: