Gingerbread Crafts

Gingerbread Crafts
Time for tea.

Wednesday 25 April 2012

I have the paragraph thing worked out, have to make sure I click compose over HTML. 

Have noticed that I can crossout  now, if I wanted to use it before kept having to look up how and then most of the time it didn't work.  That's one feature in favour, but whether it is enough to make me like the new set up.  I don't know. 

As soon as I decide whether to stay with blogger or move on I will be starting a new blog and I will be sending the address to those readers that I know read my blog on occasion.  I will not be putting the address on here, there is one that I do not want to follow me.  I refuse to be spied on by those who, as I said before,  have no say over what I do or say in my PERSONAL life and blog. 

No comments: