Gingerbread Crafts

Gingerbread Crafts
Time for tea.

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Work last week went well, I enjoyed it. The only thing that needs addressing is the lack of hours, so far I only have one definite day a week only, a 6 hour shift, nowhere near enough. Last week I worked 2 days, one helping out at another store.

I had a phone call yesterday about a job available at another place, (somewhere else I used to work) and went for an interview today. The hours were great, fulltime BUT and there is a big BUT about this, it's one of the more stressful jobs in that company. I can remember all the complaints about the job when I was working there. Really don't think it's for me.

I had a word to the Store Manager there on the way out, she didn't do the interview as we already knew each other and she wanted a non-biased opinion. Told her that I'd be more interested in working on the floor and if she could keep my resume in mind for the future.

No comments: